We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee Dapper’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. The social media executive should create gripping content, analyse public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. You'll be reasonable for creating fun and engaging video and photo content for a range of platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, youtube and more. You need to be creative and analytical with a strong eye for detail.
Formed in late 2020, Dapper Beast has quickly formed a key part in the street wear and collectible sneaker market in the UAE. As the go to place for influencers, collectors and even those just looking to stay fresh. We have an active social media profile which reaches more than 500,000 Instagram accounts each month. We sell online and in-store allowing customers the best of both worlds. With more than 1000 items for sale at any one time, were one of the largest sneaker store in the Middle East.
This is a fun and exciting role and a great chance to join a fast growing team.
You will be a key member of the team helping to grow the brand and increase revenue.
- Managing existing platforms including; Facebook, Instagram and web blog.
- Launching new accounts with TikTok, YouTube and more.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Creating engaging videos and photos of the store and its stock
- Optimising content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analysing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Must have examples of past social media campaigns managed including the content and performance.
- Strong video photography skills are a must.
- Knowledge of streetwear and hyper culture is essential.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Strong knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.